Now offering NEW funding resources for you, your school and your family to join the winning team and to get back in the game this Spring!
Challenge Athletes Foundation (CAF)
- Grant application open from September to November
- Grants awarded in April
- Open to any customer for any type of product
Athletes Helping Athletes (AHA)
- Grant applications always accepted
- Grant for children only
- Grants for handcycles
- They have grant money to give right now and no one to give it to
Kelly Brush Foundation
- Application Open in February
- There’s no age limit but, in most cases, awards are limited to a maximum of $5,000 so that we can help as many people as possible. Award applications are reviewed quarterly by our Award committee. Every applicant receives a letter advising whether they’ve been approved or not selected.
- Many resources for clubs and equipment
- National Association of Injured and Disabled Workers (NAIDW)
- Takes applications between June 30th and December 31st
- Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)
I’m Able Foundation
- IM ABLE Grants are awarded to disabled individuals residing in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Applications accepted June 1st to August 31st
Wheelchairs for Kids
- Max grant is $2000
- Applications are available upon request by email info@Triumph-Foundation.org.
- The High Fives Foundation offers four (quarterly) grant-funding periods:
- January – Open to wounded veterans and those injured in the outdoor action sports community.
- Opens in the Spring